Day 98 Back to Ashland

I woke up refreshed  I opened my tent there were a few more tents and bodies lying scattered.
I went to get fresh water so that I could make tea.There was still a buzz about the place this early in the morning
I made tea and then began to sort my gear.i walked over to the main building to hand my towel back .do you want one more swim?  The lady asked yes but no I thought I need to get on so polity declined.
I then grabbed my pack and headed for the road  and put out my thumb. I got a ride fairly quickly and was dropped right out side the hostel. I was shown in  and the hostel. Juicy was there so we caught up on r gossip but I wasn’t allowed to stay until 3pm just to leave my gear. So arranged to meet juicy for Breakfast and went off to do my chores
First stop the Outdoor store to pick up my packages, while waiting Timberline walked in, good to see  you  we chatted for a while Then my boxes arrived .i had four boxes Omg!!
I staggered down the road to find the Breckfast place. It looked good and so sst outside and waited for juicy.
I ordered a beer and people watched until  Juicy arrived , we both ordered  Omelets which came with srummy hash-browns,  bagel and cream cheese .It was the best I’d eaten.I washed it down with chocolate stout and  relaxed  .I still had a few hours to kill but I wandered back to the hostel dropped off my boxes then headed for the library. I caught up on bit and pieces then went to use the PC’s upstairs  as i sat down i noticed  juicy and Early Bee were sat in front of me
At last I could go back to the hostel   .I sorted out my laundry took a shower then tried to sort out my food.
I wish I had a few bigger resupply boxes  dam dam just means more trips tomorrow. I had the fidgits  so decided to go shopping
then its done. A  guy who was staying at the hostel offered to give me a ride brilliant.
I was really careful pushing the cart around the Isles not buying treats just the essentials but it still was over a 100  bucks Omg.I staggered down the road in the blazing sun back to the hostel I decanted and sorted food into three piles food for the journey to crater lake and the other two  to post up the trail. Once sorted  I felt better and relaxed.
I put the washing into the machine hurrah all my chores done for today.
Beer time. Juicy joined me for s few ales we started in Standing Stones a clicky micro brewery  A nice IPA at 8% to start ,then over Oberons and another fine was the black sheep for s Guinness and a fullers ESB before returning to Oberons for a night cap or two.
Then it was time to go home


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s